The ISQ Digital Discography Collection includes the following full albums:
- “-isq” (debut album) released on 13th September 2012
- “Too” released on 16th March 2015
- “Requiem For The Faithful” released on 27th September 2019
…plus the following bonus tracks:
- “Ode To Myself” – Original Mix – Bonus track of “Requiem For The Faithful”
- “Ode To Myself” – Radio Edit – Bonus track of “Requiem For The Faithful”
- “Paper Doll” – Original Mix – Bonus track of “Requiem For The Faithful”
- “If I Can’t Have You” – Bonus track of debut album “-isq”
- “Perpetual” – Bonus track of debut album “-isq”
ISQ are a critically-acclaimed post-jazz/alternative quartet from London featuring Irene Serra (vocals – Wynton Marsalis, Norma Winstone, US3), Richard Sadler (double bass – founding member of the Neil Cowley Trio), Naadia Sheriff (piano – Yazz Ahmed, Hermeto Pascoal) and Chris Nickolls (drums – Andy Sheppard, Jean Touissant).
Described as “EST with vocals”, this crossover jazz outfit embrace “the song” as an improvisational framework to move into different – sometimes unexpected – sonic directions and moods. It is in a live setting that these musicians really show their jazz roots, expanding the framework of the songs and relishing in the musical spontaneity and interplay. Hear them when you get the chance.